New pics of the 125

Doc

I don't work for anybody
It has been months since I posted pics of the 125. I finally did a water change and got myself geared up for the POTM contest. I wanted to share a few pics that did not make the cut for POTM. I will put what I think is the best shot on that thread. I hope you like them. I imagine the fish would look better if I upgraded the lighting, but since I am turning this tank into a sump in about 2 months, it just doesn't make sense to spend money on lights just yet.

P4110015.jpg

P4110025.jpg

P4110021.jpg

-Doc

Last edited:
Very nice Doc.I'm pretty amazed at how long you have had the anemone.

dominick, that nem is a touch over two years old. I pissed him off once and he split in three different directions. He is just now getting back to a good size.

-Doc

I've said it before and I'll say it again: That sohal is absolutely TANG-TASTIC. I want one really bad after seeing your pictures. Beautiful job with the tank. "Pure envy!" as Rigo would say.

you are all kind. please remember said praise when it comes to POTM voting!!! :)

The nem is a BTA

-Doc

yes, it is true, I am an attention whore. I get it from my mom. Although she used guilt to get attention, I choose to use incredibly beautiful fish

-Doc

your mom used free things to get attention and you have to spend an ass load of money and time to get it. who do you think got the better deal

Back