Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Lemon peel

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • coral beauty

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

andersoned14

Reefing newb
Which angel for my 90 FOWLR. Right now clown and porc puffer. Thanks again to all who voted for the butterfly this morning I went to go get him and it just didn't grab my attention like the angels. So for the same $$$ I am thinking angel.

Flame Angelfish

Coral Beauty Angelfish​
live-aquaria-sale.gif

Lemonpeel Angelfish​
Here are pics of the three choices for those who like pics:Cheers:

The humu have been sold so they are on hold. Plus correct me if I am wrong but the angel should be a little calmer than the trigger so an angel should go first.

I voted for the flame angel. Although they're a common fish at the LFS. I rarely see them in home systems. So he got my vote for originality.

I know nothing of their behavior.

The flame is the best looking, but the lemon peel is the least common. I have a coral beauty. I get bored of him sometimes. :lol:

I agree with biff, the lemon peel is the least common and will add a huge color diffrence to your tank. I to have a coral beauty and it doesnt do much for me either anymore:frustrat: So I voted for the lemon

But yellow fish that are reefsafe are a dime a dozen. He'll never have a problem finding yellow fish.

But yellow fish that are reefsafe are a dime a dozen. He'll never have a problem finding yellow fish.
I wouldn't call a Lemonpeel reef safe. ;)
Any pygmy angel is hit or miss in a reef, but I guess that's irrelevant since this is going in a FOWLR.

I wouldn't call a Lemonpeel reef safe. ;)
Any pygmy angel is hit or miss in a reef, but I guess that's irrelevant since this is going in a FOWLR.

Yeah right. When I typed that I was looking at the amount of yellow I've got swimming around in my tank. :D

Here is a pic of my coral beauty. He is really more blue than purple -- he doesn't have typical coral beauty color. Although he started off normal looking! As he has gotten older, he's gotten bluer and bluer (I've had him for about 5 years). And he's a very shiny, metallic blue. He is a very stunning fish. I love him... But I think the flame is just prettier. Sorry, Doc the coral beauty. :(

090.jpg

I got the poll this time around and voted for the flame.
Mainly because the flames are my favorite as far as dwarf angles go.

Back