New stuff!... no pics :(

ErinCahir

Sausage Wrangler
We got our annual Christmas check from my in-laws last week (score!) so off to the LFS!
A lot of our stuff was wiped out due to some suspected bad Nori a couple months ago... the only thing that survived was some zoas, shrooms and recently, some GSP that came back (bleached, because it's been hiding all that time).
So... no pics yet (a friend of mine borrowed my camera for her kid's party)...
BUT I couldn't wait until I got it back to tell you guys.
I got a purple frogspawn (eight or so heads for like forty bucks!)
a little acan (three heads)
a bubblegum chalice (one mouth)
some blue cloves
and some pulsing xenia.
I know a lot of people have to trim their xenia... but I've always loved it and we have tons of room in our tank for it to take over.

The chalice is up pretty high (the LFS guy said the guy who brought it in had it directly under a 150 MH). I'd say it's probably about a 14" away from my lights... it seems like it's doing all right, but do you think it'll be okay there? I didn't glue it yet in case I had to move it...

I know! But I was so excited I had to share... I'll put up pics... soon. Hopefully tomorrow. She has strict instructions to return the camera before friday.

Dang. I paid like five bucks for three stalks... the store I went to has it ALL OVER. It's on the glass and the dividers in the coral tanks...

Dang. I paid like five bucks for three stalks... the store I went to has it ALL OVER. It's on the glass and the dividers in the coral tanks...

And they charged you the LFS should have spotted you some for free I ended up with them on a piece of rock and now I need a landscaper every other month.

Hooray pics!

SDC12893.jpg

SDC12897.jpg

SDC12898.jpg

(sorry this one is so bad... it's near the back of the tank)
SDC12899.jpg

SDC12896.jpg

Back