New Stuff!

I got a new 8+ head green acan, and SAF Blue Zoanthids (3+ polyps) AND Wham'n Watermelons (5+ polyps) All for under $40!!! YEAH we have a new web LFS but they have local will call so we get internet pricing and no shipping!!!

All your coral needs in one place - Seattle Aqua Farm

BTW they ship I am pretty sure? They are having acan frags for $25! THEY ARE BIG!

ONLY bummer is I don't get to pick them up til Thursday!! Pics to come!

Last edited:
Me too!! Thursday is a long ways. I had to post it that is some good deals on acans. I wish I had more $$... they have a muli colored Scolymia that I would LOVE to have but out of my budget.

Congrats on the new aquisitions! It's always thrilling to know you got a good deal, and even more of a thrill when you get to add something new to the tank!

Congrats on the new aquisitions! It's always thrilling to know you got a good deal, and even more of a thrill when you get to add something new to the tank!
Yeah but without pics all we know is that you found a great deal on-line. Whether they exist in your tank or not...???

Yeah yeah yeah.... Pictures I know... they will come soon and you guys will see :) lol I am thinking about ordering another... they have a purple acan frag for $25 now... that is really cool I have not seen one like that.... How am I going to explain 4 big frags that were not there the week before...:shock::shock::bounce:

Yeah yeah yeah.... Pictures I know... they will come soon and you guys will see :) lol I am thinking about ordering another... they have a purple acan frag for $25 now... that is really cool I have not seen one like that.... How am I going to explain 4 big frags that were not there the week before...:shock::shock::bounce:
coral fairy? :bounce::bounce::bounce:

So here are the new acanS yep I got the purple one :) I also got 2 differnt zoo's but they are not open yet... pics still to come for them. But here are some til they open...

IMG_2541.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

Back