New stuff!!!

Just got a sweet deal on some orange and black sun corals, 20 bucks!!!! ANNNND i got 2 free ricordias, they look like yuma's but im not positive.....going to put them in my tank now, pictures maybe ina few hrs. So0o0o0o excited, what a steal! I guess the only thing is the guy at the lfs told me he been slackin on feeding them but who knows....

What's with this new rash of posts without pics?!
Please don't bring back The Hoff!!! :shock::shock::shock:

Rofl you guys are funny. The Ric's are still pissed off becuase i had to supleglue them to a rock and they were babies so i cant get a pic of them just yet. Heres the sun corals. I gotta rearrange later to make them shaded.

IMG_0195.jpg

Yes, thats what im sayin Sarah, the tenticals are almost transparent while my other sun coral is so bright yellow i cant even get a decent pic of it...going to the g/f's house ina few min's here so you guys/gas will have to wait to see more pics...heres the best i could do with the ricordia's or yuma's whatever they are...any ideas?

This is my sun coral i bought a while back...

IMG_0122-1.jpg

This is what i just bought....

IMG_0203.jpg

And the lil baby mushrooms, someone I.D. these for me plz

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

The shrooms are pretty small, so it is hard to tell. They could be Rhodactis judging by their coloration. The Sun Coral is really nice.

Nice,it looks like you have black sun corals and dendro.

I have no idea on the mushroom,maybe some kind of bullseye mushroom(nickname).

Yea that's what I figured, my next question would be how much would a piece like this sell for? I know not 20 bucks!!! Still can't believe he gave it to me for that cheap

The dentro and black sun coral.....? I got that and the baby shrooms all for 20 bucks... My question is how much does a 3 headed dentro and a 10+ head black sun coral usually go for? How good of a steal did I get?

For 20 bucks you got all of that? I'd say that was one heck of a deal. The mushrooms easily could have gone for 20-40 here. The Dendros alone would go for about 40 here, and the sun coral about the same.

Those are some great additions.
The Dendro,Sun coral and mushrooms would have cost you 60 to 70 bucks around here.

Back