New system build

can you put it angled in a corner and put the fuge behind the Tank!!!

I know its not the best idea but it may work out!

Oh and what are you gonna do with your overflow!!

can you put it angled in a corner and put the fuge behind the Tank!!!

I know its not the best idea but it may work out!

Oh and what are you gonna do with your overflow!!

Wife wouldnt let me set in caddy cornered so thats out.
The over flow is sitting in a box with the other stuff i've come up with ,lol.
You need one?

Trust me Rigo,If I had a penny for about half the times I thought that,I would be the richest man in the world,lol.

Just posting some pics after the waters cleared up.
cleartank.jpg

My little SPS frags,some of um any way:
corals.jpg

And heres a new video:

I used epoxy on 3 little frags because of where I wanted them.The others are just sitting there.I want to let them attach naturally.

I must say tank and everything in it looks great!! I love the corals exspecialy the zoa rock and that tiger goby is awsome. Great tank keep up the great work!

i know this question will be a bit dorky..hows the procedure?? i mean you take the rock out to use the epoxy.. let them dry for a few minutes then put them into the water?? or??..cause im gonna buy kenias and lethers soon..i will have to use epoxy..thanks

Yote yeah actually i do need an overflow, What ya want for it.
I have a 10 gallon tank begging me to make it a FUGE.

Lion,
I was thinking about selling the overflow,but I also thought about setting up a fuge.But I know the wife will raise cain if I dont do something with it pretty quick.Let me check and see what shipping cost will be and I'll get back to you on it.

Rigo,
The epoxy I use,will stick under water.Its call HoldFast Epoxy.The package says it takes like 30 minutes to set,but its more like 5 minutes.You have to kinda mold it outside the tank,but once you get it wet,you better be ready to get it where you want it.

D
I love my Koralia.Its the #4.A lot of flow with a wide pattern.

Back