New Tank

SoccerPro522

Reefing newb
Got a new tank this weekend. It is the JBJ Nano cube 28 gallon with the new LED lighting and wavemaker. All i have is live rock, sand a couple of hermits (hitchhickers). I also got a bunch of corals for my bigger tank dont no the names. I no one is a Xenia and the other is a torch the third is a LPS maybe a flower pot idk. I dont have a working camera wen i get 1 i post pics.

Well, that's just wrong. You cannot come onto this site, post about a new tank, and NOT post pics. There should be rules against this type of irresponsible behavior.

Can you maybe draw a picture of it? Maybe that will get you off the hook. :mrgreen:

Congrats on the new tank! I can't wait to see the pics!

Maybe if you can't draw it you can mold some play-doh into what it looks like?

Still no pics, so I'm guessing he is doing a full on production for us, with hired actors in wetsuits so play live rocks and hermits :bounce:

no i need to fix the camera according to my dad he doesnt want to buy a new one but the parts i need are gonna cost as much as the camera itself so idk why bother but wateva it could be awhile

Good grief !!!!! Borrow a camera or have a friend with a cell and internet take pics.

Can't ya tell we like pics ..... lol

set up a photobucket account and in your account it will say how to text photos to it than you can link the pics to here by copying the img code

Back