New Tankmate

That would be Double trouble for Rcpilot! :lol:
Beautiful fish. May it bring you years of happiness (and not kill anything else in your tank).

I've also heard a lot of stories about 6-lines that were absolutely fine in peoples aquariums. Like Yote said its always a 50/50. I guess I am willing to flip a coin because this fish is beautiful.

Thats a nice fish.Pretty,active,and the same temperment as the six-line:D
Congrats,may he be a complete angel in your tank:D

Good luck with the fish. I've never seen these as "twelve line" before.....I usually see them sold as "four line"....I wonder if there is a difference?

Good luck with the fish. I've never seen these as "twelve line" before.....I usually see them sold as "four line"....I wonder if there is a difference?

It just depends on how you count the lines. They are being sold as 4 lines at my LFS as well. I am going to pick him up in about 15 minutes!

Not a great pic as he is still pretty illusive and shy in the tank. So far there has been no aggression issues at all.

randompics027.jpg

So far this guy has been great. Actually he is the most timid fish in the aquarium. I have a lot of rock work and entrances into the back of the tank. I think this could be one of the keys to handling 6line aggressive. It seems all of my reefer pals that have non aggressive 6lines all of extensive rock work with lots of entrances and exits to the back of tank.

He looks mean. He has evil in his eyes. Good luck with that fish, don't come crying to us if you wake up in the middle of the night and he's got a MagFloat ready to snap you in your nether regions...

Back