New to marine and coral keeping

Right right next to “post reply” there’s a button “upload a file” click that and you will see a pop up window
F521641D-EE8F-4900-A555-AC4C796211B1.png
Click on chose file and fallow the choices from there. Note that the files can only be 1MB if you are trying to upload a larger file you may want to use another service like photobucket and just link your posts to it like you did with the FB photos.

hi Becky its not letting me delte old post

For members there is a limited window in which you can edit or delete posts - this is to prevent spammers from editing links into their posts.

However. if you make a post in error and you miss the window to edit or delete it, please let me know and I will take a look.

For members there is a limited window in which you can edit or delete posts - this is to prevent spammers from editing links into their posts.

However. if you make a post in error and you miss the window to edit or delete it, please let me know and I will take a look.
hi becky I want to delte old post but I want to keep the photos but want to keep the information about my tank :thumbsup:

If the posts you want deleted are part of a discussion then it's best to leave them, otherwise topics have big holes in them ;)

hi back again
went to my tropical fish shop and I bought some brown mushroom it has 5 large
heads how do I know if then spown ?cant wait for this to happen ?
will take pictures of them I paid £30 for them lol :thumbsup:

hi can you tell me what are the white spots are growing on my back window ?:(
are they good or bad ? cant wait till I get pink algee growing on my back window :)

Back