New to tanks

Hello

My name is Casey. I have had small freshwater tank on and off. I recently moved into a house that has a small pond. It is awesome, a new project. I just recently bought from a friend a 70 gallon bowfront glass aquarium. I am thinking about starting a freshwater tank. I am a newbie so all the help I can get would be awesome.

Thanks

Casey

welcome to the forum.

however, this is a forum for saltwater tanks... you're more than welcome to stick around, though!

best of luck to you, I'm no help in the fresh department :P

Hi, Sorry for the typo. I had freshwater on the brain. I meant to say I am thinking of making my new 70 gallon tank a saltwater tank. Which I am totally new too.

Sorry again

Casey

Hello and welcome! 70 gallons is a great place to start, imo. :) when you have questions, feel free to ask-- people here are always very helpful

Welcome aboard! Get comfortable using the search function as there is a ton of useful info here, and as you are sifting through posts feel free to post your questions up here. It is common to have many as a newb! Also, there are a lot of common pitfalls to avoid so it's best to ask questions and lots of them before you do anything rather than find out after the fact that you did something wrong like I did when I was starting out. Good Luck and enjoy!

Back