New vert star....

Coralreefer23

I AM a Reefer@
Whats up me and the wife picked out a chocolate invert. That be a chocolate star, like to know what breed and can this beauty be bread and how? i will post a pic soon

Just so you know, they aren't reef safe. They don't really breed, I have heard of people cutting off a star's arm and it growing into a new star from that but, most won't survive that in our tanks.

sweet i just bout to add some softies at the frag swap meet in 9 days thank god i didnt thanks is there away i could add it to a small 2.2 gallon or ten little tank how fast could i throw a 2.2 together to save this from eating my live stock

Coralreefer - not trying to be a jerk, but from reading your posts, it doesn't seem like you are doing much research before buying stuff. It's awesome that you're here trying to learn, so that's a start.
Believe me, I've got a hard time going to the fish store and not walking away with something. But, it also sucks to get something and kill the poor thing because of not knowing how to take care of it or finding out it isn't suitable.
If you have a refugium you could put it there and it should be fine...

What kind of lighting to do you have?

Back