New Video, With New Aditions !!!

Civicdemon

Go Big Or Go Home !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG22RyCn3h4]125 gl reef tank. New aditions - YouTube[/ame]

So yeah this will be the first time you guys here me talk on video. LOL

Well hope you guys like the video.

Please comment. Let me know what you think.

Tanks looking sweet! Love your frogspawn... I just picked up a tiny frag of the same one with two tinyyyyy heads lol. Can't wait till it looks like that! :)

Hey guys, thanks for the comments. It was a pain to stack the rocks like that. When i did it i did it with tangs on the mind. Meeaning i wanted alot of swimming room so they have center free space and all around the rocks since i dont lean my rock on the baca glass. The right stack has the huge rocks that make up tje bottom with a couple smaller ones in the back to creat caves and sutch.

Ones.again thanks for the comments guys.

Yeah something like that. I actually had to.break it couse it was one big piece and it did not fit right . I think when.it was a solid.piece it was like around 60 lbs i broke.it and got 2 big pieces and 2 medium along with rubble for my sump.

Your tank is amazing!! I thought that Duncan was a torch until you said otherwise. I've never seen one with such long tentacles!! Also totally jealous of your Bubble tip Nem. It's really gorgeous!! Awesome tank, and great video! Thanks!

Oh, also wanted to say good luck rehabbing the scoly. It's a really nice one.

I just really love your rockwork! Do you mind if I use the idea? So how did you manage to get the rocks to balance like that? (sorry for all the questions if it's annoying you)

chichimom : Love the name by the way Reminds me of Gokus wyfe From DBZ. LOl Sorry im still a big KID lol. But yeah i never really seen a duncan like ours ither. We really love the way ours looks compared to others out there that we see.

Reefnoob: i think you asked that before and i said i was fine with it. No worries, Plenty of people that use the 2 island idea. As far as getting the rock balanced it was a pain lol. Luckely i had those big pieces for the bottom and that made it a little simpler. Just constant moving of the rocks then i would shake it with my hand and see if it would move or if it was solid. Finally working our for me.

chichimom : Love the name by the way Reminds me of Gokus wyfe From DBZ. LOl Sorry im still a big KID lol. But yeah i never really seen a duncan like ours ither. We really love the way ours looks compared to others out there that we see.

I am a gamer and a lot of people online ask me if I am Goku's wife, which at first I didn't understand at all. I've never seen the show! LOL. The name comes from being a lover of chihuahuas, of which I have two :D

where did you purchase those leds? id love to get 2 for my 65 gallon. would you mind if i asked what you paid? thanks. tank looks unreal by the way

I got them from this guy on craigslist. I paid i think 160$ a piece. But only couse i got 3 he originaly sells them for 190$

Back