MikMcgyver

Vlamingi owner 4 life!
Got a new lil buddy today.....

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0037-1.jpg

DSC_0031-1.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0027-1.jpg

Can anyone ID him? I have yet to see anyone with one and thought he would be a neat addition....

Cool it only grows to 30 inches and my tank is 36 I think I might get one.LOL Matter a fact I have seen it before on the very same site biff linked. Nice fish, but what are you going to do when it gets BIG.

He will go back to the store when he starts to outgrow the tank, unless I step to a 250+ in a year, just wanted a bit of color in my tank... Hes already eating frozen food... No name yet though..

Yeah he is different. Go ahead and step up to the 250 anything bigger than 240 sounds good.LOL

Thats a cool looking snapper.
Why not go ahead and set up a 380 in the wall for him.That way you dont have to trade him he gets bigger.

HOLY :pooh::pooh::pooh: Thats gunna be a huge fish! too bad they lose color with age. looks really cool. im sure it will take a really long time to grow to full size

great fish. I have seen them at my LFS before that were about 6 inches. be careful with him though, he will be eating ALL the fish in your tank when he gets to be about a foot long. you have about 2 years before he will be a thread though

-Doc

while were at it suggesting tank sizes for you ill let you know i found a steal a 900 gallon for the ultra low price of $18,000 thats right the never before seen price of a cool 18 THOUSAND dollars. what a steal right?

Have you ever seen the plumbing that goes into a typical tank that size? My buddies dad had one about that size and it took up a whole room behind it thats about what he had invested in his and he got frustrated with it and took it down and sold the whole thing plumbing and all for 5k!

On another note whats the point of digging up 3month old threads?

Fishfan you are completely right there is absolutely nothing going on here, I was just messing with y'alls anyway.

Back