NExt selection, calmer waters?

Nonfamous

Reefing newb
Okay, so I added my Clown today. What a beauty! Now I'm on to thinking of my next fish. Eventually, I want to get a FoxFace Lo, but I have other "concerns" right now.

Apparently I have a high flow area, stage left, in the front corner of the tank. My 3 Chromis and the Clown seem to like that area. They do swim around the whole tank, but they seem to like that area the best. Since I don't feel much like trying to redirect the water flow (everything is in place, sand is steady and good overall flow is noted), what kind of easy, non aggressive fish likes areas of lesser flow?

Again, I am running a FOWLR tank, 90 Gallons with 20 in the sump. Lots of LR and everything is steady. I know the next addition is 10 to 14 days off, but I'd like to research them a bit. How about a Wrasse? Maybe a Basslet? (I'd like a RG Basslet, but the LFS hasn't had them in a while.)

The RG is great, and does seem to prefer lower flow. If the LFS doesn't seem to have them regularly, you could always try ordering from LiveAquaria. If you couple your fish order with some inverts, the shipping doesn't seem as bad (since you're getting more stuff for the same amount of shipping). Also, their price is usually lower than what you see in the LFS, so that makes up for some of the cost of shipping as well.

Back