Nitrate Consistently Above 100ppm HELP

How many fish do you have in your tank? No offense, but the asian definition of "not many fish" is what i usually would call "waaaaaaaaay too many fish for that tank"

How many fish do you have in your tank? No offense, but the asian definition of "not many fish" is what i usually would call "waaaaaaaaay too many fish for that tank"

Haha, first off, I'm not Asian :) Secondly, not many = 2x Foxface Lo's, 2x Spotted Cardinal Fish, 1x Bicolour Dottyback, 2x Blue Mandarin Fish, and 1x Orange Spotted Goby. Clean Up Crew = 4x banded shrimp (small ones), and 3 Sea Cucumbers (also small).

I know your not :) But you are surrounded by them and I figured that you have been following your LFS advice on how to run things.

And you are just perfect on the fish :)

I know your not :) But you are surrounded by them and I figured that you have been following your LFS advice on how to run things.

And you are just perfect on the fish :)

Hehe, I have to admit I initially followed the advice of the guy who sold me the tank RE cycling etc... He gave me bad info and things didn't work, so bought a couple of books off Amazon (those can be shipped to China) and read up, so now when they give advice I ignore it. Like when they tell me no need to do water tests and changes etc... Reading is power haha! The Asians do like to just throw things in... (for those who are hyper-sensitive and are reading it, yes, it is a stereotype, but it's true, come live here a while.)

knowledge is POWER! :)

And we see enough of the hyperstocked asian fish tanks that will never show any closeups of the fish, to know its the truth. Which is sad because the asians seem to have access to some particularly amazing fish, you would think they would take better care of them.

Back