NOT Seeking Re-Election

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
Hey all, I have had fun being the Vice Pres and all, but I will not be seeking re-election or any type of office in the club. Since the end of the club year is coming up, I thought that I would let you all know so that we could be thinking about a replacement. I love the club and will still be a very active member, just not as Vice Pres. I have had fun!! ;)

Well technically you haven't been anything more than an active member....

I mean really what have you done? Anyone??? Can anyone name one thing?

Honestly David I have had my thoughts on this topic also and think maybe appointing people to as a leed commitee to handle certain events might be better.... Just a thought from my side on this topic.

Brandon

Dangit, all the suddon someone wants to redo your flyer and you want to take your toys and go home. what a baby!!
From the little Ive gathered you have a very hecktic and busy schedule, which makes it very hard to try and hold a position where people are always demanding your time. I hope that this is why your needing to step down, and not that someone has hurt your feelings or stepped on your toes.
Your a great guy dave and have become a good friend (when you answer my calls).
Boy I tell you what, I try and be all nice and mushy and its still full of sarcasm and critisisms isnt it!
I hope you will still be just as involved and dedicated to the club, we need all the help we can get to make this club grow, and when we lose people like fred and now your stepping down alittle its hard to recoup.
Anyway,
We love you man.
P.S. I vote for hillary :protest:

Thanks....I think! :shock:

No really, I am only stepping down so someone else can get a shot and prob do it better. I honestly am not offended by anyon, in any way. I love the club and all of you guys and gals. ;)

I am still going to be kicking butt for the club.... :bounce:

man dont take anything I say seriously!! Sometimes I just dont know when to be serious. :mrgreen:
So what do you think? hillary

Hiya David,

It was fun running into you and Timothy last night! What a surprise! When we named "officers", it was mainly to feel like an official club. I promise we didn't mean to put added pressure on your busy life. We love you man! :heartpump

I know what it's like to be too busy to think. With my surgery, mom's illness, and 3 teenagers, I'm worn out. I do try to do all I can for the club, but sometimes I have to put family first. You have your family and your church family, so that's got to be doubly hard.

I do hope you'll stay active in the club, and would really miss you if you decided to leave us.

Back