not sure what this is for sure

marcah

Reef enthusiast
This just started growing on my suncoral rock, starting to grow over a couple heads..
It is hard not jell like really just wasnt sure what it was , is something I hadnt run across the coral has been in the tank for about 6 months and this just popped up in the last few days.. Sorry I couldnt zoom any closer to it. the purple on top..
1334169410251.jpg

Last edited:
This just started growing on my suncoral rock, starting to grow over a couple heads..
It is hard not jell like really just wasnt sure what it was , is something I hadnt run across the coral has been in the tank for about 6 months and this just popped up in the last few days.. Sorry I couldnt zoom any closer to it. the purple on top..
1334169410251.jpg

wow that's kind of crazy looking i wish i could be of help but i can't really make it out myself. Still crazy looking is it slimy i had this pink purple slime/jelly after my torch melted.

nope doesnt close up its like an encrusting coral, just growing doesnt open doesnt close.. see if this pic helps..
120411_0002.jpg

sorry I should have posted it, figured it out a couple days ago, but thank you very much... Which tang did you find that loves it? My naso wont touch it..

Back