Nova Extreme Vs. Satellite

drm180

Reefing newb
Hi. I have a Nova Extreme ordered. Nova Extreme T5HOx2 | Current What's Next It is a T5HO 48 watt. I just found this PC light that has 130 watts. Satellite | Current What's Next It has more wattage but I don't know if it's as good since theres more to it than wattage. I have a 24"x16"x18" tank. I want to have soft corals and I was told that the Nova was enough for those. I'd really like to have a BTA later on. Will the Nova be enough for it if I build up the rock so it's very close to the light? Will either of them have enough? Thanks.

Hi. I have a Nova Extreme ordered. Nova Extreme T5HOx2 | Current What's Next It is a T5HO 48 watt. I just found this PC light that has 130 watts. Satellite | Current What's Next It has more wattage but I don't know if it's as good since theres more to it than wattage. I have a 24"x16"x18" tank. I want to have soft corals and I was told that the Nova was enough for those. I'd really like to have a BTA later on. Will the Nova be enough for it if I build up the rock so it's very close to the light? Will either of them have enough? Thanks.
Sorry, what's a BTA?:question:

Back