November Meeting

Which weekend for Nov Meeting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
Which Weekend do you guys want to have the november meeting? Choose all the ones you are available.

Brandon

my goodness, I havent even hosted the october meeting and brandon is already getting everyone riled up for his. thanks alot jerk. who needs a blow up boxing ring!

thanksgiving is the 23rd (thursday) so there may be people out of town that weekend, but I should be pretty much cleared for any saturday

I'll be there .I hate that I missed the Oct. meeting .I was at home sick.Sounded like ya'll had lots lots of fun.Brandon was the only one that called and checked on me ."Thanks Brandon".

seeing as how you never told anyone what was going on, including me! how could we call. I even asked for people to at least post that they werent coming and still didnt get any response from a couple people who were suppose to bring stuff. you really missed out, and I hope you get to feeling better!:Cheers:

The later in the month the better for me. The wife and I are having another baby the end of oct. Just let me know what you decide and I will try to be there.

Sorry to hear you are sick Michael. I didnt get the memo/email to check up on you. I gotta get on that mailer!! I hope you feel better after a weekend of watching Maury and Tyra Banks talk shows. Man I bet they looked good on your new big screen!!!

The 11th or the 18th would work for me. Just depends on how the wife and new baby are doing by then. What do you have planned for us Brandon?? After such a great meeting at Bryan's house, we will have to be intertained. So you better have something big planned!! You could grille out steaks for everyone?? Or maybe Angela would let us make some more fish food in your kitchen?? Just trying to throw out some ideas for you.

I'm thinking the 11th....

I'm hoping we can discuss the DVDs and the PAR meter if you tool bags will decide which unit you want. As far as food goes don't expect more than a rice cake and you shouldn't go home disappointed. :)

So if I come to this meeting... What are you going to frag for me Brandon??? lol 18th is our scheduled meeting... I should be able to come down the 11th... Have to check with Ashley first this time... Its a Saturday though, so she'll most likely let me... ;)

Well where did everyone go? this thread was bumping for a while there. Brandon, have you started working on your presentation of proper par meter testing?
Well Im working on john at bermuda and it looks like he may be able to make it to this meeting. I would like to see our local store owners more involved in the club. That relationship is what will make the club and the local stores help each other to make the hobby bigger and better. If he is able to make it please be consious of the fact that he is the biggest and best quality LFS around. and negative comments or discussions of where to get better prices should be kept private.
Hope we have a good turnout!

any date is good for me, but the only question is WHAT TIME is it suppose to be at, my guess is properly around 2:00pm, reason I say that is cause that the average time of the meetings, so let me know and I'LL BE THERE.

BILL

Back