Odd Question

Paligues

Reefing newb
Ok, so this may sound dumb, but does anyone know where I can get my hands on any speghetti worms, or bristle worms? Can you buy eggs or anything like that? I need detritivores that will work between LR rubble and sand sifting is just a bonus. Any suggestions?

If you've got Live rock it's a pretty good bet that you've already got bristle worms. You just haven't seen them. If you wanna check, you can throw a little food in the tank after lights off and shine around with a flashlight.

Hey PRC, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I have been looking for em for a while now as I want to move a few to my sump to help with the det. down there. But I honestly haven't seen a single one. I've looked online and the only thing I can find is how to get rid of them :P.

Thank you so much for finding that for me! I really appreciate it!! I'm going to email them and see if we can work something out! If not then back to the drawing board :P

No problem, someone just ordered from them a couple weeks ago I can't remember if it was maybe Picasso or SeattleDarko

Back