Odeyssa

i had the same problem i wanted to buy from aqutraders.com and asked about it on this form and got a lot of bad reviews about them i guess thats why there soo cheap one guy said hid m/h caught fire and most said it came in broke so buy at your risk if you do good luck

I bought one from them and it was a nightmare!!! The thing was broken they wanted me to fix it with the wrong parts that they kept sending and it was impossible to get hold of them. I even filed a complaint with the BBB and they did not even respond to them. I would say stay as far away as possible!!!

Dont do it. the product is cheap and the support is not good. Ive done a bit of research on several sites and all are saying the same thing. so, if you do buy from them you have been duly advised to be cautious here. if something looks to be too good it probably is. there is no free lunch here. good luck let us know how it goes.

i didn't buy the light i am just going to build my own from hello lights and champion lights.

here is my set up with the order of coming on

4 - 110 VHO Super Actinic
2 - 250 (on each end) 6500K
1 - 400 (the middle) 6500K
8 - moon lights

No not to worry, we like the good as well as the bad to post. I am glad you have had a good experiance with aquatraders and the light system. thanks for the post.

Back