Oh no, I think ive got a....

Jmck

Reef enthusiast
How bout you finish that line for me..

But here is my ending.. A MANTIS SHRIMP! Grr, I thought I was home free, but the last few nights including right now, im hearing clicking coming from the tank. hrmm, investigation time? :frustrat::frustrat::frustrat::frustrat:

Damn thats sucks.....we I had that issue i went to the Dr's and bought a pest trap and it actually worked for me. I caught between 4-6 mantis shrimp, most of them i got lucky and they were stupid enough to get caught in the overflow, but the trap did work and if i remember right i think it caught atleast 3 of them by using mysis inside the trap. Good Luck!

you do sound lucky there mennaz! Hope it is actually nothing, might get a trap

Nemo, this is in the reef tank, the predator tank im sure is clean of any pests haha

I dont know that I would really worry about it Josh.That is unless you actually see it going after the fish.
I have one in my tank that I've not even tryed to catch.So far all he's done is put on a threat display when a fish starts towards him,but if the fish gets close he darts into a hole EXTREMELY quick.
Of course it will eat any crabs in the tank.

Unfortunately i dont know where he is, Yote, i wasnt going to worry too much, but today, i found my linkia starfish dead with its legs torn up to the bone or some other thing that looked similar, so not very happy about that.

Unfortunately i dont know where he is, Yote, i wasnt going to worry too much, but today, i found my linkia starfish dead with its legs torn up to the bone or some other thing that looked similar, so not very happy about that.

starfish don't have bones, they are invertabrets=no backbone. its just pieces of him being chewed up... are you sure its dead?

Yea, im actually very sure its dead, I was thinking the same thing you are, Ill have another look, he is just sitting in the tank, so gonna give it a chance. and we will see. poor thing

the octopus impersonator is dead? so sad

Back