OMG It's Going to be AMAZING

JBowden

Reefin' Housewife
So, I recently decided to go with a 125 Gallon...but there's this guy selling me his 180 Gallon for $200

What in the world could I put in that?!

Needless to say, I CAN'T WAIT!

(And I have to wait until after Christmas...BOOOOO!)

Thanks! It's going to suck walking into the garage and seeing that big tank sitting there with nothing in it... I'd much rather have that sucker in my living room!

The guy said it still holds water...he was a biology teacher at a local high school and had it in his classroom, and just retired this last summer. He said he needs room to park his new car in his garage so he has to let the tank go.

I can't WAIT to get a build thread started, I'm going to have to start all over because I already have one going for my 55. I'll be sure to take pictures tomorrow when I get it home. We have to borrow my husbands work van to get it home...thank goodness he works for his Dad :D

Congrats! I recently set up a 180, and while I love the fact it allows me to keep larger tangs such as my Naso, its going to take a LOT of coral to fill the tank and make it look right ;)

Can't wait to see the build!

Congrats! I recently set up a 180, and while I love the fact it allows me to keep larger tangs such as my Naso, its going to take a LOT of coral to fill the tank and make it look right ;)

Can't wait to see the build!

That's why I wanted a bigger tank...was for more fish, bigger fish, and of course MORE CORAL! It'll be like a year round garden for me.

:D

And we picked it up last night...the guy said he had a small school of Blue-Gills in it.... :shock:

I call bullshit... leak check that baby (I'm Ssure you were gonna anyway) if no leackage then WHAT A STEAL!!!! looking foward to the pic's congrat's...

1) go to LFS
2) close eyes and pick out 3 tangs
3) ????
4) profit <3
5) repeat if needed

I was thinking of doing a Scopas Tang, Yellow Pyramid Butterfly Fish, a Watchman Goby, some Clowns,

I dunno, that's all I can come up with...right now..

Back