OMG. Not another clown pic!

d2mini

Reef enthusiast
I'm sorry, I just don't know how it got into my Olympus E-P1 :dunno: :mrgreen:

634910406_vZijf-O.jpg

I can only imagine what the detail would be on my T.V when it looks stunnng on my iPhone. Clown pics are always a favorite, in my opinion.

i'm noticing that your clown dosent have the spine on the gil cover like mine does, or can i just not see it at this angle?

Another so so shot posted by Dennis. Man you've got improve your skill level. These are getting increasingly hard to look at! :mrgreen:

nope dont see it there either...

right in the middle of the gill cover on each side, sticking off the back edge of the gill cover mine has a single spine on each side, i dunno if its just a different variety of clown and some have them and some dont, or what it is, i just know mine has 'em and i dont see it on yours..

You're just gonna have to post a picture now! It will be interesting to see yours (pic) posted along with Dennis'. That should be entertaining! :mrgreen:

yea, well, like owner, like clownfish, i allways say!

oh, and just as a point of reference, it is a SPINE and it is SHARP and he/she definately knows how to use it... trust me...

i was simply minding my own business, when the eel decided to explore the clown's house, and the eel got left with a couple nice puncture wounds to the face and side of the head, not me.

i was simply a voyure, not the molester.

Dennis,I hate your cameraS :mrgreen:
Nice shots though.

Project,the reason Dennis's clown dont have the cheek spine,is because its a different species of clown.

AH HAH!!! see a different kind of clown, just as i suspected! hehehehehe

yea, if i didnt have to be 2 feet away from my tank before i could get anything to focus, then i might stand a chance, but as it is, my best option is my 35mm lens, and its ooooooooold

anyone wanna pitch in towards a macro lens?

Back