Online Shipping?

kevdogg

Reefing newb
I am not able to be home most days to sign for or acclimate a new arrival. I was thinking about having my next purchase delivered to my inlaw's house and picking it up after work.

I guess my question is how long can livestock live in a bag before it becomes dangerous?

I've only ordered online twice (Live Aquaria) and both times I had to have the fish sent to my parents home cause I was at work and couldn't sign for them when they arrived. Both times the package arrived before noon and I was lucky enought to get my father to take the fish over to my house and mid afternoon before I got home I started to talk him thru the acclimation process. I just had him open the box in a dark room and turn off my aquarium lights and start temp. acclimating process about a half hour before I got home at 4pm and I took it from there. I would imagine they would be OK in the bag for a while longer, but the sooner the better IMO.

My two online orders from Live Aquaria were a juvi Majestic Angel and a juvi Aussie Harlequin Tusk (Diver's Den).

What are you getting???

Back