DSC00917.jpg

DSC00918.jpg

DSC00920.jpg

DSC00921.jpg

DSC00922.jpg

DSC00923.jpg
DSC00924.jpg

DSC00925.jpg

Some of the pictures are bad. When they are in photobucket they don't look so bad. My tank is a 120 now with 2 250 watt reeflux bulbs with vho actnics. I still have the mrc skimmer but a euro reef 250 is on its way. 40 gallon sump/fuge will be a 75 soon with the 40 being a frag tank. My wife will just have to deal.

The plate came from a friend that almost killed it. There were only little fleshy patches left. Every flesh piece started a new plate. When they start growing together I take my dremel and saw it off. A new one grows right back from that piece.

DSC00932.jpg

Say hello to my not so little friend. It is a euro-reef rs250 with gate valve. It might be afew weeks before I get it on my system but I can wait, I guess.

That is why I can't set it up yet. I have to plumb it to the basement. A petstore closed awhile back and sold alot of 75 gallon tanks with 2 or 3 deviders. I am going to be picking that up from another reefer in the area. It will be a sump/fuge/frag tank.

Just for giggles I through it in my 32 gallon trash can. It was in clean water that I just made afew days ago. Within minutes it had some skim on the neck. The collection cup actually sticks out of the top of the trash can. This thing is a MONSTER. I can't wait to see what it does with my tank water.

Back