Overflow strikes again

wontonflip

I failed Kobayashi Maru
A few months ago, one chromis got sucked into the overflow. Last month it was my new Lawnmower blenny who got sucked into the overflow. This week, it was my clownfish :shock: I'm not in town, and my pet sitter calls me cuz she found my clown in the overflow.

Apparently it had been missing for a couple of days now before she found him (I had told her not to panic if any fish dies or goes missing...she's 12). I told her it's ok, just leave him in the overflow, since I'll be home tomorrow anyway. But she seemed so distraught, so I told her if she really wants to try, she can just fish him out. She called back and said she did get him out :) Guess I'll be giving her extra tip for dilligence! She's an extremely responsible girl, too. I know my pets were in good hands :)

He's alive. But they want to feed him a little bit, since he hadn't eaten in a couple of days. Whatever makes them feel better :D That's what my skimmer is for!

Yeah, she's awesome. The only reason I trust her is because I am good friends with her parents, so I know she's from good peoples, plus like I said, she's so mature for her age! I was that age when I started pet/baby sitting, so I like to hire young people so they have money in their pockets. It's cheaper that hiring a professional, who would probably charge me $30-50/day to care for my dogs, ferret, AND fish!

I tell you what...this girl's getting all my referrals from neighbors :D The house looks exactly the way I left it, the dogs are fat and happy, as are the fish and ferret :D The firefish is MIA, but he was already looking beat up before I left. But we'll see if he pops up for feeding time. The foxface is FAT :D

Back