Pamellys pics!!

RigoSharon

LIVING REEFS INTERN
hy guys..my daugther wanted to show you guys the pics she took today..shes way better than me at this...lol, she said the tanks had someting special today, so she had to take new pics....:shock:

DSC03202.jpg

newp1.jpg

newp2.jpg

newp3.jpg

newp4.jpg

newp5.jpg

newp6.jpg

thanks hawks..and yes she did..shes always taking pics of everyting..i could show you pics of shoes, dolls, buttons,the batthroom pipes etc..lol

Your daughter is tall or you have those tanks kinda low. Or maybe I'm used to Jerms and Jellys tank being so high up. Which ever see did a great job. :D Great pics Rigo. Love the tank. Tomato Clowns are my favorite clown. I bet you didn't know that. ;)

beautiful frogspawn. just great color. Hope your coraline is coming along well. You should be getting close on your count down.

By the way, I must have missed the post on what "NWKRC" means. Granted, I am not the smartest person around and need special help to decipher such code. thanks a bunch and keep posting pics Rigo!!

-Dr Marco :sfish:

ah, thanks Biff. Is there a fee to join or a cool hazing? Maybe I can be a member in spirit. It sounds like there is a long story about animosity regarding the other reef club.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

No you are not. But the club is. Because they won't pay to fly me out for their meetings every month. I don't like being left out :(.

Back