PB Tang for Sale

sailfin

What reef tank?
I have had this guy for about two years now. He eats anything and everything. Due to the move I need to sale him. Believe it or not, the tang is the only thing the guy buying my house doesn't want. The fish is about 5" long. If you want a pic, I'll post one. I'd like to get $55.00 for him. Just let me know.

Its a powder blue... I appreciate the way you have jumped into the middle of me trying to work something out on this...

I guess I probably shouldn't put him in my tank anyways..

Ugghhh.

Whoa dear calm down.... ;)

If you want him, then you have dibs over me. Just let me know what you plan to do. I took this statment as meaning you didnt want it.

Man i would love this guy... i just don't think it would be smart with my other two tangs :(....

I guess I misread it...LOL.

This is a powder blue...duh on my part. Brandon did reply first, but I thought he was out due to the comment. Just let me know brandon. David, I'll respond to your PM as soon as I can.

Na i would love it, but feel that it would be to much for my system.

Really I just wanted to give david a hard time. It would be much better off in his tank with 6' of swimming space. I have the volume, but not really alot of swimming room.

Brandon

Back