Peppermint Shrimp

Wow. I am jealous. When I recently set up my refugeium I went to all the LFS to get some cheato. Not a one even had that! They suck here.
Same here and I don't know anyone local by me to possibility get some. I dont want to do mail at this time of year with it being cold and all :grumble::grumble::grumble::grumble: so jealous yes envious yes. But most of all I'm jealous of biffs zoa :ugh::cry: more so than any ones cheato or getting cheato

David, would you like me to drop off a bag at your store downtown? I drive past there (looking for you) about four times a day!! :lol: (No really, that's my route to and from work every day).

But seriously, I'd be happy to drop off a package for you.

David, would you like me to drop off a bag at your store downtown? I drive past there (looking for you) about four times a day!! :lol: (No really, that's my route to and from work every day).

But seriously, I'd be happy to drop off a package for you.

Biff thank you; that is very sweet of you but I already acquired some when I got my new CUC. Reefhotspot. I've only had it a short while and it is growing like crazy. I have a small 24" by 12" refugium and when I got the Cheato, it was smaller than a baseball in size. Now the whole refugium is full of the stuff.

When should I thin it out, or in other words is it being so thick good or bad? I'm assuming that as long as the water flows through it then it's okay.

Yay!!!! im get to make a sump but my fish store didnt sell the 30 gallon tank i wanted ._. i dont want 20 Gallon Lol i want it 30 Gallon and 30 GALLON ONLY! :3

dont settle for less than you want. i will tell you even what you want will end up being to small for all the things that you will want for in your sump.

Back