pic of my 55 gal

imdaring

love my reef
here are a few pics of my 55 gal set up, by the of the middle of next month all this will be in its new 90 gal tank can't wait to start to move:bounce:

Attachments

• tank 052.jpg
    tank 052.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 315
  • tank 055.jpg
    tank 055.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 285
  • tank 056.jpg
    tank 056.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 266
  • tank 062.jpg
    tank 062.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 326
Looking very nice. Your tank gives me inspiration for a future tank. I currently have a 14g BC, but have been giving some serious thought into setting up a 55g. I'd like to go larger, but my space won't allow for it. I'm sure your 90g will be awesome!

I have been thinking about getting a small tank to start up a seahorse tank if you ever sell let me know.. :bounce:
Looking very nice. Your tank gives me inspiration for a future tank. I currently have a 14g BC, but have been giving some serious thought into setting up a 55g. I'd like to go larger, but my space won't allow for it. I'm sure your 90g will be awesome!

you have a great looking tank there imdaring, and you are lucky that your anemones dont move around i have 5 and 2 of them just decide to move all over our tank:grumble: but you do have a lovely tank

I had a carpet nem that would move around but I got tired of it eating all of my new fish so I too it to the pet store and traded it for some fish .. it was to big for my tank anyways when it was open it was all most 10"
you have a great looking tank there imdaring, and you are lucky that your anemones dont move around i have 5 and 2 of them just decide to move all over our tank:grumble: but you do have a lovely tank

we also had a capret that ate everything so i made #1 get rid of it, it especially like to eat regal blue tangs:grumble: so i finally got rid of it and now have a tang that is thriving:bounce: i didnt care i would have just gave it away to get rid of it:frustrat:

Back