Pics of 3rd week of new tank

Definitely more rocks is the way to go. Also I can't really tell what your background picture is but it looks like it has a lot of plants and that doesn't really mesh with what your tank will become. Plants are more of a freshwater thing. (yes I have it on my freshwater tank lol)

Definitely more rocks is the way to go. Also I can't really tell what your background picture is but it looks like it has a lot of plants and that doesn't really mesh with what your tank will become. Plants are more of a freshwater thing. (yes I have it on my freshwater tank lol)

The background has been an argument between the better half and me. I had the blue side facing the tank and everybody that saw it liked the "plant" side better, so you know how it is, to make everyone happy, I changed it. :bowdown: This was in agreement though that once the coraline starts to grow that it either comes off or gets reversed.:D

BTW, we have been getting more rock piece by piece, it's very costly.

Live rock is definitely expensive. Going slowly is often necessary. A lot of times Craig's List or local reefers will be selling live rock really cheap, you should check those places periodically.

Back