Pics of my Angels

Doc

I don't work for anybody
OK,

I think I finally got it. I took some pics of the Koran in my tank. None of the fish really decided to stay very still so a lot of the fish are blurry. I am no photographer. Hope you will get the idea. The tangs are about 4 inches. The Regal Angel is 4 inches. The Blue Ring is 5 inches as well as the Koran. The Blue Ring is just about done with his adult color change, but the Koran is just starting. I am a happy camper.

Koran.JPG

Koran Angel

somecorals.JPG

These are some of the corals no one is bothering, hope it stays that way.

sailfinandbluering.JPG

Sailfin & Blue Ring

Regal.JPG

Regal Angel and he IS eating (not a normal occurrance)

movingfish.JPG

Mostofthefish.JPG

BlueringandRegal.JPG

Blue Ring and part of the Regal

If I ever learn to take good pictures, I will post better ones. Hope you all liked them

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Last edited:
Doc your fishies look great.Corals and the rest of your tank also.

P.S...I think your corals are in danger...send them to me!:mrgreen:

Sure, and monkeys may fly out your :censored: . I have watched my wall hammer get nipped at already by the Koran, but I am not that attached to it. I am headed to my LFS tomorrow to replace it with a spaghetti leather and another toadstool leather. I am most concerned with my green and purple branch hammers (I have two) - they are my favorite, but I cannot tell you how cool it will be to have three 8 inch angels in a few months!!!

The Blue Ring has been in my tank for almost two months. The Regal for two weeks and the Koran for two days. I will pat myself on the back when it has been a year. I am more worried about the Regal continuing to eat. He is a slower eater and the other fish attack the frozen food with reckless abandon. He does not get as much food as I would like him to get. I may try to target feed him so I know he gets enough.

I just got back from a conference in Boston where I had the chance to go to the New England Aquarium. It is a wonderful place, with lots of adult angelfish. I saw an adult Koran and it took my breath away. I am so happy with my tank. I appreciate your comments.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Back