Picture of the Month - October

Status
Not open for further replies.
wont win but I still enter,

Anew009.jpg

that picture dont need a better camera it is impresive how that shrimp stays there

no ? why is picture of the month

We vote on the pics thats posted,and the winner of the vote gets their pic on the front page of the site for a month,

Excellent - I saw this pic on your tank build thread and thought 'right - have to suggest that Biff enters that in the pic of the month'. I went to your photo gallery (to post a link to it in my reply) but it was not there, so I guess you have it loaded on another site... I kind of gave up and continued to look through the new posts and here it is!!! Get's my vote - great pic! - kind of says "These are mine, hands off!!....

Yeah Lenny the Blenny owns everything in my tank! He's such a ham in front of the camera too. By far, my favorite fish EVER. Lawnmower blennies aren't much to look at, but they sure have the personality to make up for it.

OMG I have so many pics I can't decide which to post :( Does the pic need to be a specific size or resolution? I think I read that it can be just posted as a IMG link or do I need to send it to a Mod? Nice pics so far! I love them all. Good Luck to All contestants. What would you guys recommend? Macro, Fish, Coral, Full Tank?

Thanks Biff! ok Then lets go with this Ric Pic :D I hope You all like it.
Ricordea.jpg

Oh and I'm joining the Rigo's Club with the happy couple's pic avatar! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back