Pictures of my tank?

Gio94sr20

Reefing newb
O.k after about an hour of trying I finally was able to upload them , now how can I open a page with the pictures on it. I have them in the tank category. HELP I am not to bright with this.

Do you have your pictures uploaded to a picture hosting web site? If so, just copy the IMG url into the reply box and it should show up.

If not, you'll have to upload them to Photobucket or something of that nature. Good luck

im gonna post them for you..dont worry..
tankshot.JPG

tangs2.JPG

tangs.JPG

Groupshot.JPG

Thank you, I was hoping all of you would like them, I wish my copperband were still around (damn aggressive yellow tang) he was beautiful and doing great eating frozen Mysis and brine. The tank has been running for about a month but the rest of the equipment has been for 8 months.

I just finished adding more rock which are the rocks without color (yet). The other old rocks have been getting Green, pink,red, purple, etc.. But were dead just like the one I just added. I currently have it as a fish only tank but will eventually have the money for the lights to add corals. For now I am just adding a little more rocks as far as live stock I am planning.

I am getting three Yellow Tangs.....small

still debating on which powder Blue or white cheek or neither if it's to much of a hassle to keep alive.

Mandarin after I do more research on what it eats of the rocks

yellow clown Goby three

Coral beauty debating

Fox face two of them

Purple anthias

Blue starfish

I would really appreciate if any input would be given if you have any personal experience with any of the above.

Oh! and one more thing I am planning on tinting the back glass 5%, I like how those new tanks look with the black glass that you can linda still see through.

don't add all those fish to quick on fish every 3 to 4 weeks or you will crash your system biological filter will not keep up.

The three yellow tang are coming in soon. I have been checking the water and everything is fine. In about a month I will add some more. I am trying to setup the seahorse tank It's been running for about 2 months, Hopefully I can get a deal and purchase two or three in about two weeks.

Make sure your system can handle the bioload.I'm not telling you to not add anymore,just be careful and take it slow.The only fish that I have experience with is the Mandarin.They are best in a well establish tank with lots of live rock.They feed on copepods that live in and amongst the liverock.If your tank is 8mos.+ you should be good.

Best of luck....great looking fish again.

Thank you fo the compliments appreciate it. The fishes will be added over the next couple of because I am going to do some small changes to the sump before anything

Back