Planned 150g

yea,.i might take out the regal tang. and thanks for the suggestions with the anthias ill write that down but i will be able to pick the sex as i buy all from the lfs not online. and with the mandarins the plan was to lair them up.

I know that if you have all females the largest will become the male. I'm not sure if they can change back the other way though

so if i bought three i don't have to worry about more than one male?

Many websites here sell bartletts and lyretails males and females.You have the right idea by buying one male and two females.Anthias are funny and each species can differ on changing sex etc.For example,I have three bartletts,a super male,sub-male and a female.Three anthias is generally not enough to keep some anthias from turning male.For some reason my male lyretail and female lyretail buck the trend.They stayed the way they are for years now.In the wild a harem can include 20 or more anthias-a super male,a few sub-males and many,many females.

ok, i know you all wanted pictures, I went to my LFS today and took a couple of pics on my phone of the tank i will most likely buy, the one here has a big scratch down the glass underneath the price sticker. arrived like that from china...

710i.jpg

711k.jpg

Time for a bit of revival here. Got the parents on my side for this one, so now, its a fact of getting the money together and getting this baby setup in my room ( after i buy everyone christmas presents!, god women are expensive)

Buuuuuuuut cant be too much longer than what ive waited so far! :D :D

Back