POTM January Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! That pic is from about a year ago. I entered it in the POTM contest once before, but it didn't win :(

I think I'm just going to start entering Boo Boo every month until he takes the prize.

We've already had this discussion, and people voted, and people voted to allow it as long as the photo wasn't a previous winner.

Oh yeah, and I'm the boss ;)

I don't remember that vote. I like to cause debates so here goes =)

So remember that POTM where it was a tie and then one person conceded. What if the person who conceded entered their picture in the next months contest. People would be discouraged to enter knowing that they prob can't win. I know I wouldn't waste a great picture (not that I have any) during that month.

alto i actually think re-entering a pic doesnt help that person even if that pic was super amazing the first time. Its only special the first time, every other time it is entered it becomes more and more plain and less chances to win. JMO.

But its a easy way to enter if you already have a good pic.

Yeah, I did learn to turn the flash off, but this was the only pic I had with the clown in the elegance. I have some others I will save for Feb.

Here is my first entry. I know it doesn't compete with some of the others but it is a start. Some of the shots this month where great!
DSC00043edit_390899.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back