Power strip?

ErinCahir

Sausage Wrangler
So I saw this in a post on here somewhere. I don't remember if it was in someone's build thread or in here...
It was a power strip but then it had a whole bunch on switches on it that was mounted underneath the stand...
Can someone point me in the right direction here?

Might have been my build thread.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/American-DJ-Channel-Lighted-Switches/dp/B0002DNUY8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=musical-instruments&qid=1284576450&sr=8-2]Amazon.com: American DJ PC4 Four Channel Power Strip With Lighted Toggle Switches: Musical Instruments[/ame]

I got that one which is 4 per strip. I have 3 of them now. They also have an 8 per strip. I got the 4's incase the fuse blows in one, less equipment will shut down.

NINJA'd by Biff! :D

Anyone have a picture of how you mounted this strip?

767079300_rJidh-O.jpg

732666298_qnAmR-O.jpg

Thanks Dennis. I'm trying to figure out a way to mount this on the outside of my stand. I had a custom stand made and my sump is outside the stand, behind it, so this mounting would not work for me. But I REALLY like this power strip!

Thanks Dennis. I'm trying to figure out a way to mount this on the outside of my stand. I had a custom stand made and my sump is outside the stand, behind it, so this mounting would not work for me. But I REALLY like this power strip!

well it would be the same general idea.
At least you can see where the mounting holes are.
The 8 outlet strip mounts differently i think. You might want to take a look at that one.

Back