president shoots vice president

No, Brandons the only live thing Ive ever shot. I prefer to not kill something unless I intend to eat it. and I dont know how to clean anything. I did buy a deer rifle in hopes of deer hunting though. Accually I lied. I have killed several skunks since moving to georgia. but thats was no 150 yard shot. 12 guage from about 20 feet. they are stinky little buggers. One time one got stuck in my trash can. So I called a buddy of mine over who shoots with me. We both got our glock 40 caliber pistols out and loaded several clips each. We let it go close to my woods and started shooting at it. it ran straight through my woods at least 200 yards with me and my buddy chasing it before we both ran out of ammo and had to watch it run off. we shot a total of about 30 -40 rounds and never even came close. I would have loved to have a video of me and my buddy running through the woods shooting at a skunk. I bet we looked like complete idiots

Now I would a liked to have seen that. Last skunk I shot caused me to have to sleep outside one night. Dont ever shoot a skunk with a bow.

used to do alot of hunting on prentis cooper.got tired of fighting the crowd though,and decided that many hunters in one place wasnt that safe

JellyMan said:
The only place that I know of is my house I live back in prentiss cooper.

UH...You drive by a big brown sign everyday and you still spell it wrong. Prentice Cooper ya dip. :bounce:

hey when was the last time I noticed that sign prolly the last time they burned it down and this coming from someone who asked what a chi-hua-hua was? Now whos the dip? Dope

JellyMan said:
hey when was the last time I noticed that sign prolly the last time they burned it down and this coming from someone who asked what a chi-hua-hua was? Now whos the dip? Dope

Hey remember that when you need a ride home tomorrow.

yep,,,know what you mean brandon. only thing is,,,all my hobbies are expensive at least according to my wife

yote said:
yep,,,know what you mean brandon. only thing is,,,all my hobbies are expensive at least according to my wife

Wow thats what my wife says. RC cars, Yu-Gi-Oh, Comics, Minature games, video games...I think that is it. Oh and of course the fish, wierd thing is she gets into whatever I'm doing. I called her at work the other day and she was looking at some aquarium stuff on the web.

come on jerm we both know im not afraid to walk that mountain, yeah he got me into sw and I got him in living reefs fair trade I believe.

JellyMan said:
come on jerm we both know im not afraid to walk that mountain, yeah he got me into sw and I got him in living reefs fair trade I believe.

With that gut your getting you might need to walk up the mountain. Can't say anything about mine I've had it for a long time.

Im in shape and I have the body of a god who cares that the shape is perfectly round and the god is budha that is irrelivant and your ugly at least I can diet munch on that big boy.

JellyMan said:
Im in shape and I have the body of a god who cares that the shape is perfectly round and the god is budha that is irrelivant and your ugly at least I can diet munch on that big boy.

LOLOLOL!!

JellyMan said:

ROFLMAO!!! Now that's funny - after all the circle is the perfect shape!!

I'm with Brandon - I got myself into this hobby. So I have noone to blame but me!!

Back