Proof - the work tank does exist!

yeah, acryllic is only for MASSIVE tanks too inhumanly heavy to lift or too freaking expensive, like 600 gallons or more. otherwise glass for me. Glad you liked the pics.

BTW, you liked the Niger, but mind you it get really big, like well over a foot long. I would go with the bluejaw (bluechin) trigger instead. they max out at about 7 inches. Make sure you get the male bluejaw. the females do not have the cool blue/purple stripe on their chins.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

clown trigger is by far my favorite over here. that or the picaso. i really want one.... but i like the work my snails do too :/

yet another awesome looking tank doc. are most of those scratches on the outside of the tank? if so, they can be buffed out.

unfortunatly no. they are on the inside. The previous owner had let it go something fierce, like hair algae to the degree never before seen. It makes biff's tank look like something from Shedd Aquarium. I couldn't see rock, even though it was there. I was setting up the stand and told some boys to clean the glass. When the algae did not come off quickly, they ignored my direction and used S.O.S. pads. Hence the wicked scratching. I found that out later after the tank was full. Again, more reason to NEVER get an acryllic tank unless it is a free gift.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Back