Pruning

I prune when it just fills up my fuge. And when I do, I prune back half. In a year, I've pruned it maybe 3 or 4 times. I'm hoarding so I can use excess ones for my 125. Doesn't really matter how often, I guess..depends on the size of your fuge. Or is it in your main tank?

Its in the display tank now. A little piece was on a rock when i got it now. Its crazy every where. Is there any fish that will eat it slow enough so i will still have some to suck up the bioload

I think a Tang might eat it. Some people have had mixed results...no guarantee. Just rip it off and sell it to your lfs :) I would suggest keeping it trimmed back enough so that it doesn't block out all your light and doesn't keep your powerheads from making a good flow.

my clown is doing awesome eats all the time and swims around so happy, #1 is suppose to get his unicorn tang on the 28th, that is his reward for all the moving he is gonna have to do:mrgreen:

It's about time you guys stepped in this thread! I felt like I was in a private thread chat session with TANKS LOL (nothing wrong with that ;) )

Back