pure Water Club RO\DI

daugherty

part time reefer
this is the RO\DI from purewaterclub.com and it came with decent instructions on how to hook it up. and so far has been working great. i had a couple problems with it out of the box but were easily fixed.

006-4.jpg

Glad it's working out for you.Since I've never hooked up an RO unit the instructions were kind of confusing for me too.Best investment I've made for my tank.

I also have the 5-stage RODI unit from PureWaterClub.com and couldn't be happier with it. I make a lot of water (a big tank evaporates a lot), and I've had to change the filters out one time (after a year of use). Not only was the unit itself cheap ($60 + $40 shipping), but the replacement cartridges are also cheap ($40). My TDS meter consistently reads close to zero when I test the water out of the unit.

James, just looking at that picture stresses me out! How on Earth does anyone make sense of all those tubes! I can hook up the most sophisticated computer/ tv/ sound system but your plumbing is crazy!

Catherine

i use the test strips from petco to measure. The DI unit water is lighter than the litest acidic color on the strip. The weater from the RO output for drinking shows neutral color.

i use the test strips from petco to measure ph. The DI unit output is lighter than the lightest acidic color on the strip. However the water from the RO unit ( drinking water) turns the strip to neutral color.

Back