Quick Skimmer Question

What I did was take the flexable hose off and cut a short length of 3/4 PVC to replace it.
My CSS125 did the same thing untill I proped the flex hose up above the water line.

I came home from work today and the skimmer cup was filled with water ????? Not sure why, I glad it did spill or the wife would of had my head !! Any reason why it might have done this. the bubbles were at the bottom of the cup this morning ??? baffleing...... I empty the cup, moved the output hose a little bit above the water line in the cup and set the bubbles right below the cup. hope this will fix the situation!

I have no idea why it would have filled the cup like that.Mines never filled the cup with water.It might do it tonight,but it hasnt so far.

That's typical of those skimmers. Mine (CSS 125) would flood like that every now and then for no apparent reason.

I like my skimmers inside my sump and I only have to deal with a couple landlords and some customers. I do have two lawyers as clients, I am sure they would love an excuse to worm out of maintenance payments. Seems lots of lawyers appear to place money often ahead of ethics. Ask the ex governor of New York his opinion on ethics, course he spent his money in his own pursuits of happiness without much reserve.

I Think I Figured It Out !!!! I Put A Filter Bag Of Carbon In The Output Cup That Blocked The Hose Just Enough To Cause The Cup To Fill... So I Fixed That Problem Along With The Bubbling Problem As Well....

Back