read this it might save you so work when setting up a tank

55king

moonjelly
man i just went to add my over flow box to my 55 and i did not leave room for it when i set the tank up so now i have to drain it move it 2 inches so i hope no one will do the same thing i did just by reading this i got i new cam that is like 3megapix so now i can take so pics and put on here:frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh:

My overflow box BARELY fit behind my 55, it was pure luck I didn't have to move anything. Then I would have just hung it off the side or front because I'm lazy like that.

yea i thought about just putting it off the side but i'm all about looks to cuz i build custom stand and ship them all over so when some one wants so see my coral's or stand i don't want them to see a over flow off the side the grow project is bout off the ground to just got to finsh filling the tank's let chill for a day them move coral's form the old store we had to close down yea i helped run a coral store but small town good idea bad spot so if you see any thing you like just ask cuz a frag is for seel and we ship any where so don't be shy

plus been the pro that i am i for got to put the tude from the over flow in my weir so water every where i't the small things ya know

yup, had to scoot mine out about three inches to make room for the protein skimmer. i got lucky and didn't have to drain any water out of my 55. my laminate hardwood was slick enough for my wife and i to walk it out.

Bifferwine said:
My overflow box BARELY fit behind my 55, it was pure luck I didn't have to move anything. Then I would have just hung it off the side or front because I'm lazy like that.

A HOF(hang on front) or HOS(hang on side) overflow/skimmer/filter.That would be funny:shock:

HA!HA! the emoticons are banging there heads to get to the turds at the beginning of 55's thread.
Damn I talking out the side of my head....time to go to sleep:goodnight :goodnight :goodnight :goodnight :goodnight :goodnight :goodnight :goodnight

Last edited:
Hahaha. Well if my husband wants to go out with his friends at all hours of the night, then I can stay on the computer as long as I want!

Back