ready to add fish?

Theseas

Reefing newb
what do u think?

p.h 8.0
ammonia 0.0
nitrite 0.0
NO3 5.0

any idea how to raise my ph to 8.2? i read i must have it up to this number..
also i have some small (like snow flakes or sand i dont know what exactly is ), in my water.. is not clear 100% crystal water.. any idea how to fix that in my tank?

thanks

that PH is fine..
Yes I would say you are ready to go.
As far as the stuff floating around, what do you have for watermovement in the tank? could it be sand getting picked up some from powerheads?
I would get a small cleanup crew in and a fish then wait a few weeks to add another fish..

Yes I was having 2 power heads working before, now I have only 1 to help cleaning-moving the water ...., u think I need to stop this one also?

I have get cleaning crew and they're doing great job...the only no cool in my tank isthe floating small white things ...

how many gph are they and how do you have them positioned?
Try turning them more toward the surface and see if that helps..

+1 Marcah

Flow is super important for keeping our animals healthy, so dont cut out the flow, just position them so they dont stir up the sand.

Also make sure you wait at least 3 weeks between additions so the bacteria can grow to handle the new bioload

I turn both of them to hit the surface , one is on the left side (cross of the main pump, i have it on the glass )and the other on the other side, similar position like the main pump.

Now both is toward the surface, and I think the circulation is more fast ...

I hope is gona work now better.

I use 2 hydro koralia nano pumps 4.5watts

Back