Red Sea max

reefpanda

Reefing newb
so i have a bio-cube now and it seems to have something wrong with it all the time and im sick and tired of replacing the lights fans and ballasts all the time. within a week of having my new bio-cube i had to replace the ballasts like 3 or 4 times just within that first week!!! rediculous. my brother has one as well and he got his a year before me. his works perfectly fine never had to replace the ballasts or fans and only replacing the light once every 6 months. when i got mine we compared it and noticed that a lot of parts were missing. we went ot the pet store to see what was up and it turned out that the other cubes where missing the same parts as well. it seems that the company needed to save money? so they took away some parts. anyways tonight was the final straw. I dont want to battle with the aquarium anymore so i want to see if the pet store will take it for store credit. when i get rid of that aquarium i would like to save up and purchase a red sea max aquarium 34 gallons. i was wondering if anyone had one of these aquariums and would like to tell me if this would be a good investment of my money? anything you could give me would we greatly appreciated
thanks,
Mike

i domnt know. he finished the basement to the owner of our lfs and got a ton of store credit so i am not shure what it cost him

well he gets the crap at cost but i would say ay a retail cost that is very close i am guessing since the bio 29gal is 300 here

Back