Reef Breeders Value Fixture

Shep

Reefing newb
Hey,

So I have looked around on the site and found a few opinions about these lights but before I but them I just want to get all the info I can. So if anyone has/had them or knows someone who did could you tell me your experience with them?

Here is the link to the lights: reefbreeders

Thanks!
-Tom

I have two of them above my display right now...I love the lights, but would like to remove some white and add some additional blue...I like my tank kind of on the blue side...

Quality and support are second to none....Logan works with every customer to make sure they are happy with the product...do yourself a favor and give him a call before you buy, he is great...

After looking around and comparing I decided to go a head and buy this one and it should be here in a few weeks! :D Can't wait to get it on my tank so I can start getting ready for corals, as soon as I get it set up I think I will post a picture of it in the tank showcase thread.

I have one over my tank and love it! Put the lights on timers and they do great. Honestly the only complaint I had was when they say on their site could take up to 3 weeks, you will wait 3 weeks. That is the worst part and a lot of it is spending all that money, you want the light now! Haha I need more patience.

Back