Reef-Daily Blog Introduction

ReefDaily

Reefing newb
Hello Living-Reef

I am 22, currently working on a marine biology degree and I own an aquarium maintenance business. I am fairly successful and have been fortunate to enough to have a few of my close friends working for me. Day to day we work on some awesome reef tanks, avoid hazards, use related products, and take advantage of techniques acquired over the years. We have decided to setup a blog dedicated to all things reef related. We plan to offer news (new products, rare finds), techniques (photos/videos from our maintenance accounts), and other related information.

We have alot to share and are looking to be you're daily stop for reef hobby/industry news.

We are in no way trying to take forum viewers. This website has not been live for a week yet. We are currently looking into advertising opportunities and have hopes to collaborate with forums.

Please comment here or on the blog. Tell us what you think, what you'd like to see.

www.Reef-Daily.com

....and some more information about me.
When I was just under 10 years old, I had a freshwater tank and my parents could see the passion I had for marine life. As a Christmas present, my mom told me I would be able to get a saltwater aquarium and keep dwarf seahorses as long as we both researched keeping the seahorses.
Well needless to say, we both sat infront of a computer for hours and tried to get as much information as possible. A few weeks later, I set up a 10 gallon tank and started the process.

Thats how I started in this hobby. Since then- It has been down hill (j/k :mrgreen:). When I was old enough I went to work for a LFS.. While working there, a few customers had asked me to maintain their aquarium for them. At the time, I had no idea this was a business or a service anyone would pay for. I didn't think I would be doing it years down the road... but as it turns out I still have my very first accounts from back then, and slow grew into a decent company.

Thanks for you time.

Last edited:
Back