reef-roids

michelle

Reefing newb
anyone use them? How well do they work? any thoughts? I just bought a jar, seemed a little expensive, but I think it lasts a while, and I was told it works reletively well

yeah, its supposed to be a specialized plankton for filter feeders. I looked it up a bit online and it seems to have a good rep. I'll see how it works out, or if it makes a difference

Good stuff from what I've read online.Makes a good food for corals that are difficult to feed like gonioporas and alveoporas.

The goni expert at Goniopora.org uses and recommends it,so good enough for me.

after everything i have read it seems to be amazing so i am going to give it a shot in my tank and i will also give you a report on how it does. and since it says 1 teaspoon per 100g since my tank with sump equals 150g should i do a teaspoon and a half or just a teaspoon?

What corals are you trying to feed?

I not a fan of adding coral food and hoping they catch it.Depending on the coral,then direct feeding is a better option.

well you are recommened to spot feed with the return off anyways so that wont be a problem, and ill be feeding my cap, acropora, candy canes, turbinaria, clam, and stylophora

well it lingers in the tank, and it is supposed to work great with SPS and i mean it only cost me ten bucks so if it doesnt work its not a huge loss

Back