Reef solution additive

kilo

Reefing newb
anyone use this? i saw it had good reviews on amazon, and i saw it at my LFS so i thought id give it a try! does anyone also use this? i will post my review in the next following days after i try it out :bounce:
mail

Last edited:
It claims the following "reef solution is the ideal all-natural multi-purpose additive created for enhancing the marine aquarium environment. Outstanding results for both reef and fish only aquariums. In reef systems polyp extensions on corals is phenomenal. In fish only aquariums, color returns to even the faded specimens. With regular use fish become vibrant and healthy"

Does it specify exactly what it's adding to the system. I wouldnt add anything to my tank unless I knew 100% what it was and knew I needed it (by testing for it)

anyone use this? i saw it had good reviews on amazon, and i saw it at my LFS so i thought id give it a try! does anyone also use this? i will post my review in the next following days after i try it out :bounce:
mail

I dont see a product name or is the name "Reef solution additive"

But I agree with Brian I would not add any thing to my tank chem wise or what have you. With out knowing what it is and whats in it for chems. you never know whats in some of this low end stuff.

I saw this stuff at one of the shops here that just read "reef balance" for the nano reef then on the back only had hype on how well the chem works on your tanks bio system calming in days you can see brighter colors and will promote growth in corals and health of your live stock. But never did say what was in it. Not once did it say a list of elements or show a table other than the hype there was just an address in Japan. so I say do not trust in bottle hype you might regret it in the long run :Cheers:

so should i return it?
ingredients: contains multiple major minerals and minor trace elements found in natural seawater. iodine, strontium, magnesium, vitamin C, etc... are all included.

im gonna return it and pick up something nice, maybe ill save up for new lights :bounce: or some nice corals

Back